Facing a water damage situation in your home or business property can be very frustrating and saddening.
Your best shot at rescuing as much property as you can when water damage happens is to call for help from experienced water damage remedial professionals. Ask anyone that has witnessed water damage in their home and chances are that they will tell you that it was not a pleasant one. At the heat of such a situation, it is common to be confused and not know what to do.
This piece will help you should you find yourself with water damage or flooding in your home. Here are the top tips of steps to take:
- Turn off the power supply and unplug or detach any electrical wire or connection from wall sockets.
- Make sure your hands and body are not wet when doing so to avoid the risk of electrocution.
- Start getting rid of any water that is standing
- Get rid of items that have already been damaged by the water to avoid it spreading to other items. However, you still need to keep them in a safe place until your insurer arrives and takes note of all damaged items.
- Pick out the items and properties that are still in good condition away from the flooding or water damage.
- Try and get rid of as much water as you can to prevent bacteria and mold growth.
- When you are more composed, call up your insurer and inform him or her about the situation. Endeavor to give as much information as you can for record purposes.
These steps will ensure that the water damage or flooding is kept in check while you call for help.
At Ocert1 Water And Fire Damage Restoration, we are proud of the huge number of happy clients we have worked with in the past. This is mainly because of our prompt response and doggedness when responding to their call for help with water damages or flooding.
Our team of trained professionals with years of experience is ready to get rid of any trace of water damage or flooding in your home and restore back your peace of mind. You don’t have to suffer any longer or allow the frustrations that come water damage or flooding get the best of you.
We are highly equipped to render our services to all our clients in Orange County, CA, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, and all its environs.
In the event of water damage or flooding, look no further than Ocert1 Water And Fire Damage Restoration. We are open for business 24/7, 365 days all year round and will respond within 30 minutes.
Guarantee Restoration Services have the staff, equipment, facilities, materials and expertise needed to handle virtually any situation — yet our customers know the names and faces of every employee and subcontractor working to restore their property.
Why Us Over Other Companies
We are the emergency services technicians, the movers, the cleaners, the planners and the builders. Our customers are happy to know that no matter what the issue is, they only need to make one call to their project manager to resolve it.
When Disaster Strikes Call Us
We’re the house doctors! When a disaster happens, it’s our job to help and make it better. We know that when a fire or flood strikes your home, you have certain expectations from the “house doctor” that will be working to make it well again.
INSURANCES ACCEPTED BY OCERT1
We Bill your Insurance Directly!
Get a Quote
We are Available 24/7
Accidents don't wait until it's convenient for you. That why our emergency restoration services are available 24/7. We work quickly and efficiently so that you can rest easy knowing the best people are on the job.
- 30 Minutes